Cochin International Airport Ltd.
Sealed item rate tenders are invited for the below mentioned work, from reputed ELECTRICAL contractors having “A Grade” contract license issued by Kerala State Electrical Inspectorate,
Name of work : Revamping of Street lights at Airport Approach Road and ATC road of CIAL.
Estimated Cost : Rs 71.27 lakhs (approximately)
Period of Contract : 6 months
Earnest Money Deposit : Rs. 1,80,000/-
Cost of Tender Documents : Rs 2000/- + GST
Bidders shall have to submit their application for pre-qualification and for issuing the tender document, super scribing the name of work, along with necessary supporting documents mentioned in the eligibility criteria below, at the office of the Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Ltd., Kochi Airport P O PIN: 683 111, on or before the date mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for the work:
Tenderers shall have:
- Executed satisfactorily at least one electrical work in single contract valuing not less than Rs.60 lakhs during any of the previous five years ending on 28/02/2023 in any of the reputed organizations. For this, the Completion Certificate issued by the client is to be submitted. Completion certificate should clearly show the details work, total executed value, completion date etc.
- Annual Turnover to the tune of Rs 120 lakhs during any one of the last three preceding years (2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22). Audited financial statement for the above last three years is to be produced as the proof of the financial performance of the contractor.
- Valid A Grade Electrical Contractors license issued by the Kerala State Electricity Licensing Board. The attested copy of license shall be produced.
- Valid PF registration. (Copy of the registration certificate is to be submitted).
- Valid ESI registration. (Copy of the registration certificate is to be submitted).
Earnest Money Deposit shall be submitted in the form of Demand Draft on any Nationalised /Scheduled bank payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited.
Last date of Submission of application : 24-03-2023 before 4.30 PM
Period of Sale of Tenders : From 28-03-2023 to 04-04-2023
between 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Last Date and time for the submission : 15.00 Hrs on 19-04-2023
of Tender documents
Date and time of opening of the : 15.30 Hrs on 19-04-2023
Tender forms shall be issued only to those prequalified agencies, who are found eligible after the scrutiny of their application.
CIAL reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria at their discretion and to accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reason thereof. The tenders, which are not accompanied by the EMD, shall be summarily rejected.