Tender for Housekeeping Services at Cochin International Airport Ltd
Application for Pre-Qualification are invited from eligible agencies on behalf of the Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) for performing following contracts.
- This Pre Qualification is for awarding the following Four different contracts: -
- Housekeeping & Common area Facility and Rest room maintenance in the Domestic Terminal(T1)
- Housekeeping & Common area Facility and Rest room maintenance in the International Arrival Terminal building (T3)
- Housekeeping & Common area Facility and Rest room maintenance in the International Departure Terminal Building(T3)
- Housekeeping & Common area Facility and Rest room maintenance services in the Ancillary Buildings & Airside
- Detailed scope of work regarding each contract will be issued separately along with respective tender document to the Pre - qualified bidders.
- CIAL reserves the right to modify/amend the qualification criteria/ reject any or all the proposals without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of Managing Director in the matter shall be final and binding on the bidders.
- PRE – QUALIFICATION CRITERIA for Housekeeping & Common area facility and Rest room maintenance
Agencies meeting the following criteria will be eligible for pre-qualification for the Housekeeping contracts of T1, T3 and Ancillary Buildings:
- The agency should be either a company, partnership firm or a trust. Proprietorship concerns will not be eligible to participate.
- To participate in the tender process, the Bidders should have minimum three years’ experience in providing Housekeeping services at Airports in India over the last 10 years. Airport experience is compulsory.
- The bidder should have either a valid Security clearance for Auxiliary service provider from the Bureau of Civil Aviation security (BCAS) OR should have applied for e- Sahaj clearance in the BCAS portal with application pending approval at regional office level.
- Should have a Turnover of at least 10 Crores from Housekeeping & conservancy services activities in any one of the last three years. Auditor Certificates in this regard will be compulsory. Turnover from activities other than housekeeping will not be considered.
Agencies are required to provide the following documents separately for pre-qualification of above in a sealed cover in the following order.
- Brief profile of the bidder.
- Copy Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership deed/Trust deed
- Copy of PAN
- Copy of GST registration
- Copy PF & ESI registration
- Audited balance sheet and P&L for the last 3 financial years
- Contract completion certificates from airport operators to prove three year experience in providing Housekeeping Services to Airports.
- Auditor certificates to prove turnover (contract value) of 10 crores in any one of the last three years.
- Agencies already working with CIAL have to submit a certificate from CIAL HR department confirming statutory labour provision compliance of ESI, PF and Minimum wages.
- Agencies not presently working with CIAL have to submit a certificate from airports for which contract copies are being submitted as per clause (vii) above confirming statutory labour provisions compliance of ESI, PF and Minimum wages.
In the event any of the bidders not meeting the above requirements, the proposal submitted by such bidders shall be liable to be rejected. Tender Document will be issued only to Pre- Qualified bidders.
Interested eligible bidders may send their application for pre-qualification. Application should reach the office of General Manager (Commercial), Cochin International Airport Ltd, Kochi Airport PO, Nedumbassery – 683111, Kerala on or before 26th February 2024.
For any further details Contact Mr. Joseph Peter, General Manager (Commercial) @ 09539701512 or jp@ cial.aero/ Mr. George Elanjickal, Dy. Manager (Commercial) @ 9961401104 or [email protected] 0r 0484 2610115 (Extn : 2252)