COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED
Sealed tenders are invited from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or their authorized dealers on behalf of Cochin International Airport Ltd (CIAL) for the supply, testing, commissioning, and handing over of Runway Marking Machine at Cochin International Airport.
Name of work:
Supply, Testing, Commissioning and Handing Over of Runway Marking Machine at Cochin International Airport Limited
Period of Completion: 3 Months
- The tenderer should be an authorised dealer of an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) who has a proven track record in manufacturing Runway marking machines or similar specialised equipment. Authorisation letter from the original equipment manufacturer as confirmation of their affiliation shall be submitted.
- The tenderer should have a successful track record of delivering a minimum of One runway marking machines to a minimum of one or more international airports worldwide. The proof delivery such as purchase order copy shall be submitted.
- The company should have an annual turnover of Rs 1 Crores in any one of the last three financial years. The audited financial statement for the preceding three years showing the turnover of the company shall be submitted as proof of the financial performance of the Tenderer. (Audited financial statements for the last 03 years should be produced). Also, a duly signed statement from a Chartered accountant with Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) shall be obtained certifying turnover of the Tenderer for the last 03 years.
- The tenderer shall provide a satisfactory report from CIAL if they have previously supplied goods or items to CIAL. The report should include details of the previous supply, including the nature of the goods/items, quantity supplied, delivery dates, and any relevant performance information.
- The bidder should not have been blacklisted either by the CIAL or any of the reputed organizations. Self-declaration by the bidder to be submitted.
Earnest Money Deposit: Rs 80,000/- (Rupees Eighty Thousand Only)
(Shall be submitted in the form of Demand Draft on any Nationalised/Scheduled bank payable at Ernakulam/Nedumbassery drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited.)
Cost of Tender Documents: Rs 1,000/- (inclusive of GST)
(Can be remitted in the form of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited payable at Ernakulam/Nedumbassery.)
Date of Submission of application forms for pre-qualification: 31St January 2024
Period of Sale of Tenders: From 5th February 2024 to 9th February 2024
Last Date and time for the submission of Tender documents: 1500 hours on 16th February 2024
Date and time of opening of the Tender documents: 1530 hours on 16th February 2024
Interested agencies shall have to submit their application forms for prequalification along with necessary supporting documents mentioned in the eligibility criteria in the office of the Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Ltd., Kochi Airport P O, Pin: 683 111, on or before the date mentioned above for the pre-qualification for issuing the tender document.
Tender forms shall be issued to those agencies which are found eligible after the scrutiny of their application. CIAL reserves the right to change the qualifying criteria at their discretion and to accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reason thereof. The tenders which are not accompanied by the EMD shall be summarily rejected.
(Sd/-) Managing Director