Cochin International Airport Ltd.
Sealed item rate tenders are invited from reputed Electric Vehicle (EV) charger suppliers and integrators, for the work mentioned below at Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery.
Name of work : SUPPLY, INSTALLTION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) DC FAST CHARGING STATIONS AT CIAL
Estimated Cost : Rs 67 lakhs (approximately)
Period of Completion : 3 Months
Eligibility criteria :
1. The bidder should have completed a similar work of value not less than Rs.35 lakhs any of the previous (3) three years ending on 30-09-2023. The completion certificate from the client shall be submitted as evidence of the same.
2. Valid PF and ESI registration. (Copy of both registration certificates are to be submitted)
3. The minimum annual turnover of the bidder shall be not less than Rs.100 lakhs during any of the last four financial years namely 2019-2020, 2020-2021,2021-22 and 2022-23. Audited financial statements for the last four years mentioned above are to be produced as proof of the financial performance of the contractor with UDIN. The copy of the audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss of the last four financial years of the bidder shall be submitted as proof of the same. The audited financials produced by the bidder as evidence of the same shall be IN THE NAME OF THE BIDDER ONLY and any financials belonging to any HOLDING, SUBSIDIARY, ASSOCIATE, RELATED COMPANIES of the bidder shall not be accepted as proof of evidence in this regard.
4. If the bidder is a channel partner/dealer of any of the EV charging stations, they shall submit the certificate from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) showing the authorised channel partner/ dealer of the equipment.
5. The bidder should have valid GST registration.
6. Joint venture companies/consortiums shall not be eligible to bid for this work.
Scope of work :
This is an item rate tender and the scope of work broadly includes:
1. Supply of EV CCS2 dual gun DC fast chargers four numbers of minimum 60kW capacity with all accessories like gun, charging consoles and mandatory spares at Cochin International Airport.
2. Installation, testing and commissioning of above four chargers at locations as instructed by Engineer in charge in CIAL premises including all the necessary civil works such as civil foundations for the installation of chargers.
3. Supply and integration of the required payment /CPO- charge point operator software including maintenance and updating of charging console.
4. Annual maintenance for five years which include 1st year defect liability period and 4 years AMC after DLP period
5. Preparation of electrical drawings and obtaining schematic approval and energisation sanction from KSEI.
Earnest Money Deposit : Rs 1,00,000/-
(Shall be submitted in the form of Demand Draft on any Nationalised/Scheduled bank payable at Ernakulam/Nedumbassery drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited.)
Cost of Tender Documents : Rs 2500/- + GST
(Can be remitted in the form of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited payable at Ernakulam/Nedumbassery.)
Date of Submission of application
forms for pre-qualification : 09-11-2023 before 4.30 PM
Period of Sale of Tenders : From 15-11-2023 to 17-11-2023 between 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Last Date and time for the submission
of Tender documents : 15.00 Hrs on 29-11-2023
Date and time of opening of the
Tender documents : 15.30 Hrs on 29-11-2023
Interested agencies/bidders shall have to submit their application forms for prequalification along with necessary supporting documents mentioned in the eligibility criteria in the office of the Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Ltd., Kochi Airport P O, pin: 683 111, on or before the date mentioned above for the pre-qualification for issuing the tender document.
Tender forms shall be issued to those agencies which are found eligible after the scrutiny of their application.
CIAL reserves the right to change the qualifying criteria at their discretion and to accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reason thereof. The tenders which are not accompanied by the EMD shall be summarily rejected.