TENDER FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE OF AIRPORT CONCESSIONAIRE SALES INFORMATION SYSTEM AT COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Tender No:CIAL/COML/LIC 134/2023)
1. Cochin International Airport Ltd invites sealed tenders from eligible agencies for Supply, Installation & Maintenance of airport concessionaire sales information system for connecting to the concessionaire Point of Sale systems to facilitate near real-time POS data capture & analysis for a period of 5 years. The tender forms are available with Commercial Department, 1st Floor, International Terminal Building, Cochin International Airport Limited, on payment of Rs. 1180/- (i.e. Rs. 1000/- + 18% GST) either in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited, payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery or by remittance of Cash up to 15th November 2023, 1500 Hrs.
2. Cover I of the tender, providing all documents to prove eligibility as detailed in the tender document and technical details of the solution proposed are to be submitted by 1500 hrs on 16/11/2023, addressed to Managing Director, CIAL in the office of the General Manager (Commercial), Cochin International Airport Limited, Kochi Airport P.O, Ernakulam – 683111.
3. After presentation and feasibility discussions with CIAL committee, financial bids may be submitted by the eligible bidders by 27th November 2023,1500 hrs and the same shall be opened in the presence of bidders who may be present at 1530 hrs on 27/11/2023 in the office of Cochin International Airport Limited.
4. The successful bidders shall implement an automatic sales reporting solution/ software which will have interface with the software of each airport concessionaire and automatically pick up their daily sales and other information and share it with CIAL, without any manual intervention.
5. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-: Tender may be submitted by the bidder, provided the bidder has at least 2 years of experience in providing similar services at airports/ shopping malls with the number of outlets being served by the bidder being at least 50.
6. Period of Contract-: The Period of Contract will be for 5 (Five) years, from the date of commencement and may be further extended on mutually acceptable terms and conditions.
7. Location-: The airport concessionaire sales information system shall be implemented in all F&B and Retail concessionaire outlets at Cochin International Airport both in the Domestic and International terminals. Other revenue share concessions may also be included in this agreement. The approximate count of outlets in both international and domestic terminal is 75.
8. EMD-: The tender shall be accompanied by an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only), in the form of demand draft/ Bank transfer favoring “Cochin International Airport Ltd”, payable at Ernakulam/Nedumbassery. The tenders without Earnest Money Deposit shall be summarily rejected.
9. Selection Criteria-:The Contract will be awarded to the bidder who charges concessionaries the lowest fixed monthly fee per outlet pos for the implementation of the sales tracking software. The maximum monthly fee shall not be more than Rs 3000 per outlet including GST
For further details,contact Commercial dept -:0484 2610115 Extn:3507/2614
E: [email protected]