COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED
Item rate composite E-tenders are invited from reputed Indian civil contractors possessing class ‘A’ registration in CPWD/State PWDs/ MES/Railways or any public sector undertakings for the work mentioned below at Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery.
Name of Work: Construction of Aircraft parking bays, taxiways & SITC of Airfield ground lights & Apron lights in connection with expansion of Terminal 3.
Estimated Cost: Rs. 192 Crores (approximately)
Period of Completion: 24 Months
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant may be an individual /proprietorship firm, partnership firm, company or corporation who meets the requisite eligibility criteria prescribed as under. Joint venture companies and consortiums are not permitted to bid. If the applicant is a limited company or a corporation the application shall be signed by a duly authorized person holding power of Attorney for signing the application accompanied by a copy of the power of Attorney. The applicant should also furnish a copy of the memorandum of Articles of Association duly attested by a public notary. Bidders should have:-
1.Valid Civil ‘A’ Class & above registration certificate in CPWD/State PWDs/ MES/Railways or any public sector undertakings.
2.Valid PF & ESI registration
3. Work experience:-
A Civil Works
The bidder should have completed at least one similar job in single contract valuing more than Rs.142 Crores during the last 07 years (15.09.2016 – 14.09.2023)
The bidder should have completed at least 02 similar works of value not less than Rs.89 Crores each in a single contract during the last 07 years (15.09.2016 – 14.09.2023)
(Similar work means Construction of rigid pavements and associated civil works in air fields in India. Associated works include subgrade stabilization, construction of drainage system and /or construction of Blast Fence.
The project submitted for proving the eligibility criteria should have been completed within the last 07 years. Value of contract means the cost of construction only. Cost of Land is not considered. The client certificate shall clearly indicate the components of the project, date of starting of work and the completion date of the work. In case the works are executed for private client, copy of the work order, list of major components of work with their value, TDS certificate for all payments received from and copy of final/last bill paid by the client shall be submitted. No other documents other than above mentioned could be considered as documentary proof for work experience.
B. Airfield Lighting works,
The bidder should associate with an experienced firm having the following qualifications. The bidder should submit full particulars of prequalification document as detailed below of at least two such associates and their consent letter along with as per the enclosed Annexure V.
- The associate should be a specialized firm experienced in SITC of Airfield lighting systems.
- Should have satisfactorily completed Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of airfield ground lighting works with accessories at any airport meeting with any one of the value criteria:- at least one work of Rs. 10 Crores or two works, each of Rs. 6 Crores during the last 07 years ending on 14.09.2023. For this,
i) Client’s completion certificate stating reference to order, the value of work, date of start, quantity of system/sub-system, date of completion as per agreement, actual date of completion and satisfactory completion should be submitted.
- Should have annual financial turnover of not less than of Rs. 20 Crores during any one of the last 07 financial years ending 31.03.2022. As a proof, copy of audited balanced sheet along with profit and loss account of the firm shall be submitted along with the application.
- In case the Airfield lighting associate is a foreign company they should have a registered Indian subsidiary company to provide all technical support including all capabilities for carrying out installation works and after sale support in future. For this necessary documentary proof should be submitted.
Note: If an Indian Company cites the experience credentials etc. of its Foreign Principals, the same shall be allowed subject to their furnishing documentary evidence to prove that the Indian Company is indeed a subsidiary or a branch of a Foreign Company.
4. The bidder should submit an undertaking confirming that they will associate with an Electrical contractor having Valid ‘A’ grade electrical contract license issued by the Kerala State Electrical Inspectorate for electrical works.
5. The firm should have sufficient machinery for carrying out the work. The list of equipment & machinery is to be submitted with documentary proof as per the Annexure attached.
6. Annual work contract receipts to the tune of Rs.225 Crores, during any one of the 05 preceding years ending on 31.03.2022. (Audited financial statements for the last 05 years 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 should be produced).
7. Solvency Certificate from bank of value not less than Rs.50 Crores certified by bankers. Solvency certificate should not be older than 01 year from the date of submission of prequalification document.
8. Net Worth: Net Worth of bidders during last audited financial year should be ≥ Rs 70 Crores
The documents submitted without documentary evidence will not be considered/evaluated. CIAL will have the right to verify the work experience certificate/bank statements as required.
9. Earnest Money Deposit: Rs 1.92 Crores/- (Rs 20 lakhs as online payment from nationalized /scheduled bank and balance Rs.172 Lakhs as bank Guarantee from Nationalised /Scheduled bank.)
10. Cost of tender documents : Rs. 2500/- + GST
11. Critical dates;
Last date of submission of tender queries : 05/10/2023 up to 1500 Hrs.
Date of Prebid meeting : 09/10/2023 at 1100 Hrs.
Date of start of bid submission : 11/10/2023 at 1100 Hrs.
Last date of submission of tender : 20/10/2023 up to 1500 Hrs.
Date of Technical bid opening : 25/10/2023 at 1530 hrs.
Date of opening of price bid opening : After completion of technical bid
Interested agencies may submit their applications along with the attested copies of supporting documents mentioned in eligibility criteria. The agencies should submit the duly filled Annexures (I to X) attached with this detailed tender notice along with the prequalification document.
Interested agencies may register themselves on the online E-Tendering portal https://etenders.kerala.gov.in and download the tender documents from 20/09/2023.