TENDER FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MACHINERIES AT CIAL GOLF CLUB
NOTICE INVITING TENDERS FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MACHINERIES AT CIAL GOLF CLUB , AT COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED ,NEDUMBASSERY
1. Tenders are invited on behalf of the Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF MACHINERIES AT CIAL GOLF CLUB, at Cochin International Airport Limited, Nedumbassery.
Eligibility Criteria: Tenderers should have satisfied the following conditions
(1) Executed satisfactorily at least one single contract in machine operation & maintenance during the last 03 years with an annual contract value of at least 6 lakhs per annum. (Satisfactory completion certificate/ work order from the client should be submitted i
(2) Agencies should have a minimum of 4 numbers experienced personnel in their pay role. (copy of work order mentioning the number of employees should be attached or the bidder should submit a certificate from the client mentioning the number of manpower deployed in the contract).
(3) Should have Valid PF & ESI registration
2. The tender shall be accompanied by Earnest Money Deposit of Rs 36000/- (Rupees Thirty Six thousand only ) in the form of Demand Draft on any scheduled bank in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited payable at Nedumbassery or Ernakulam. The other modes of payment will not be accepted. The tenders without Earnest Money Deposit shall summarily be rejected.
3. Period of contract: Contract for Operation and Maintenance of Machineries at CIAL Golf Club at Cochin International Airport Limited, Nedumbassery will be for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of issue of work order.
4. SCOPE OF WORK: Scope of work includes operation and maintenance of machineries at CIAL Golf Club in good working condition on all days of the year except Sundays and Holidays. Based on the scope of work, the contractor shall specify the number of persons working on a daily basis towards this contract. Based on the scope of work, the contractor shall specify the number of persons working on a daily basis towards this contract. Any shortfall in manpower shall invite penalty equivalent to double the cost of such manpower which shall be calculated based on total contract value divided by total manpower.
Cost of Tender document : Rs. 500/-
Date of sale of Tender documents: 11.09.2020 to 25.09.2020
The tender forms will be forwarded to the agency upon their request vide email/phone. The request may be forwarded to email@example.com. The agency has to submit an amount of Rs.500/- in form of Demand draft in favoring Cochin International Airport Limited, payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery towards tender fee along with the bid. The tender forms will be forwarded till 25th September 2020.
Tenders shall be received by the Accepting Authority upto 16.00 hrs on 25.09.2020 and shall be opened on 28.09.2020 at 15.30 hrs in the presence of tenderers who may be present.
For further details, contact Commercial department: 0484 2610115 Extn:2252/2619