All passengers coming from abroad or from other states have to undergo 14 days quarantine. Home quarantine is permitted for asymptomatic passengers. They can be tested on the 7th day after arrival and if tested negative, further quarantine of 7 days is optional and not mandatory.
2. Those who don’t get tested would be advised to continue on quarantine for the remaining 7 days and complete a total of 14 days in quarantine.
3. Passengers can avail the pre-paid taxi service from the airport. They can also arrange their own pick-up vehicle. KSRTC operates on select routes.
4. All Incoming passengers are advised to register in https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic./. Apart from this, International incoming passengers should register in airsuvidha link (www.newdelhiairport.in) too, at least 72 hrs. before the commencement of journey. Outgoing passengers are advised to use web check-in facility and adhere to the rule applicable to destination state.
5. Domestic passengers who visit the state for business purpose can go back to the point of origin within 7 days. Quarantine is not compulsory. Relaxation is also allowed for domestic tourists and incoming international transit passengers
6. Passenger can use the testing facility at the airport (charges as per Govt. approved rate). The quarantine rule stated as point no.1 is applicable here too.